11.25.2009

Notes and Notebooks Galore!

I love blogging and all, but what happened to the days of notebooks?

I’ve always had an afinity for those super cute notebooks at Border and Barnes and Noble.
Haven’t you? These would also make great bridesmaid gifts.

But ever since this wedding planning started, I have found myself taking notes all over the place. My work notebooks become MY notebooks. I take notes on printed out emails, on pictures, on magazines, on just about everything. I write down websites, obsessions, ideas, anything and everything wedding related. I just don’t want to forget something that I love now and will still love later but may forget. How do I sift through it all?!?! I will never know.

I think once this whole wedding is over I’ll be a journaler for life…maybe even a blogger. We shall see.

*M*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...