11.25.2009

Status 10-5-09

Bridesmaid Dresses: Check

Bridesmaid Cards: Check (Once I know they’ve been received I’ll post the Final Product)

Wedding Dress: Check

Now what?! I feel like I’m ahead of the curve but really I’m behind. I need to secure a DJ for the event, a baker although I do have my cake picked out – it’s a show stopper! I was obsessed with Cake Girls out of Chicago and I got my idea from them on Amazing Wedding Cakes.

Oh, and I need to decide on a place to get MARRIED!!! That might be a high priority on the agenda when I go home next weekend! We have a reception venue picked out and booked…it’s a vintage theater that has been renovated and is absolutely wonderful! If my mother knew how to use a digital camera, I’d post the pictures right now, but she took video segments instead of pictures so they are unusable! When I go home I’ll take more! It has an upstairs bar, a stage, and it’s just gorgeous. I can’t wait to share with you all b/c it’s AMAZING!!! I think it’s going to be called “The Broadway” but right now here is an image of Catablu (what it used to be – a restaurant).

My theme for the day is URBAN CHIC which I think I can pull off. My mother and I are doing this all ourselves. Of course, we are getting help here and there from others, but the majority of the work will be done by us! I’m doing the invitations and she’s going the bouquets (which once I go home again I will have to take a picture of b/c I hear they are GORGEOUS!). I’m sure I’m forgetting other things we will be doing.

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

*M*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...