8.12.2010

-- Turquoise --

Turquoise is available everywhere! Did you know that it has been considered a holy stone for thousands of years? It also is considered a bringer of good fortune! I don't know about you, but this is just what I need.  Turquoise is something you can wear all year round! It goes with any outfit - sass it up or down!  

So as you probably know by now, I'm an Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot.  So for August, we are having these 4 items featured during our trunk shows.  These are our Trunk Show Treastures for the month and since we are talking turquoise today, I thought I'd show you them. 









All of these can be purchased here and if you spend $50 or more, you can take an extra 25% off of their prices!  YAY!!! 

Remember, Turquoise goes great into the fall.  It works anytime of year and with many dressy and casual outfits! 

Or, you might like this one...
It's one of my favorites!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...