8.10.2010

-- Vintage Finds --

Friday I had the day off.  Usually I sit at home and clean and work on things around the house, but I had some errands to run so I thought, why not go to one of my favorite places -- Downtown Noblesville.  The downtown area is so quaint and cute that I can't resist it.  PLUS, it has some great antique shops... The Noblesville Antique Mall is my favorite. 

So I was walking around in the basement and started in the back and walked back through and saw this:


Mike and I have always been saying we wanted an old map to put somewhere in the house and now, here it is. I can't wait to hang it...not sure where yet, but it will get a good spot!  I've got to get my house in order!

Funny thing... Mike was thinking about the Maps that day too and then he came home to see this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...