8.05.2011

I Die

Yep, you read it right...

I die...

For Rachel Zoe's new collection!!!! 

Check it out over on Piperlime available for pre-order! 

This Jacket is my fave!  I love the asymmetric-ness of it!

via


I'm loving this top too!  It would look cute under that jacket!

via

LOVE these pants!

via

These shoes are amazing!  Wish Mr. K wouldn't feel so short if I wore them!

via

This bag is too cute! 

via

And lastly... this dress!  I die!

via

Bananas!

Hop on over to Piperlime and check out the rest of the collection! 

Now, if only I were a bit more wealthy and could afford it!

PS - Watch for The Rachel Zoe Project to premiere it's 2nd Season on Bravo September 6th!

Also, thinking about continuing this with Fashion Fridays... thoughts? 
Would you enjoy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...