11.16.2011

Cleaning Out Closets

Last week in an attempt to get rid of some things and to get organized, I cleaned out both the guest bedroom closet and the closet to what will now be the nursery.  Let me just say - Wow.  We have a lot of crapola!  Well, it's not really crapola, but it is...

So here's what I found...
Who knew that I had that much non-junk just laying around! 

Anyone see anything they want?  Let me know and I can send it to you! 

Franklin Covey Day Planner


Set of Starbucks holly mugs

A few random fiesta ware plates and side plates

A brand new fossil wallet that I bought for Mr. K last year and then forgot to give to him and also forgot to return. 

A brand new unoopened ESPN Monopoly game

Two Polaroid cameras that I'm not sure if they work or not.
They both seem to make noise when opened, but do not have any flim.

A Talkboy - You know Home Alone! 

A micro flyer mini helicopter that Mr K just had to have one time when we walked by Brookstone at the mall.  Funny where it ended up, right?  Pretty sure it works...

Some hockey headliners

And a green lamp base from Target

I hate to part with some of these, but alas I must! 
If you see anything you want, just email me and I'll send you a price + shipping.
They are currently being listed on Craigslist and Ebay though. 
We'll see what happens...
And I'm sure there's more listing to come...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...