11.07.2011

Mood Board Monday - Gray Days

Does anyone watch Sarah's House

I'm a crazy fan of hers!  Sometimes I wish I were more like her in every way!  Dressing, Accent, Abilities!!! 

This Grayish living room/sitting room reminds me of the latest living room that I just saw featured on Sarah's House through Rambling Renovators.  Jen over at Rambling Renovators gives us a sneak at Sarah's latest decor because it's on right now in Canada... not in the US. Womp Womp.

via

via

I love the chairs chosen below.  They give character while keeping it classy.  They are also a great mix of modern and traditional lines.  Actually, I think that one of them is the same as the picture above!  And I think it's available at West Elm - one of my favorite stores!!!

I'm a huge fan of wood tones so I tried to keep all the tables, lamps, etc using natural elements. 




Pops of color for this room might include a sea foam green like the pictures on the wall, taupes (even though that's not much of a pop of color), or even a turquoise or teal.  Add accent pillows with a little pizazz.

Loving the washed hardwoods here... I like the gray tone they keep.  It goes well with the rest of the room, hides dirt, and is totally workable with all different color schemes. 

What do you think?  Are you in the Gray these days?  Here are some other grayish rooms to share...


via

via

via

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...