12.13.2011

Favorite Things { Gift Exchange }

This year at work we decided to try something a little bit different than before. 
We decided to send an email out to everyone to see who would like to participate in a
"Favorite Things" gift exchange. 
Well, that's not really what it's called, but it works. 

We all shared a small item on a particular day with the rest of the group that told them something about us.  Something we liked or like to do during the holidays or a favorite thing.  The item was to be very minimal in cost. 

So far we've gotten chocolates, coffee, candy canes, hot chocolate, and votives!

This is mine.



I found these printables at Hostess with the Mostess Blog and decided to use them as my little notes.


I just hot glued the backside down to the back of the tea bag with the ornament inbetween so it wouldn't fall out.  Too easy, and too cute if I do say so myself!  I hope everyone enjoys them!


Then we'll have a big gift exchange on Wednesday!
The Christmas Party is on Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...