12.07.2011

Latest in Babyville

So the latest developments in Babyville ---

* I'm now 33 weeks pregnant and still not entirely sold on the whole idea of being pregnant.  The coolest thing to me is when the baby moves.  I'm being honest here... I'm just not one of those pregnant ladies who enjoys being pregnant.  The sick for 5 months, headaches from hell, and the now crazy achy-ness and tiredness are not ideal selling points!

* The nursery was clean and almost ready to go and then I had 2 showers in one weekend.  I'm hoping to share pictures with you guys, but we'll see.  I saw some from the first and I looked like a whale!  lol.  The second was a surprise.  So back to organizing and cleaning out that room.  It's amazing how much "stuff" a baby can have - even before they are born!

* Still skating - 6 days a week.  We'll see how long this goes!  I'm hoping through January 13th.  We shall see!

* Pain is getting worse!  I feel like Baby Kakes must be sitting super low.  It's hard to walk sometimes...

* Still no name picked out.  I don't think we've hit talked about this in about 4 weeks now.  Oops! 

* Yesterday I woke up with my ear hurting and a headache.  I thought it was just a headache so took some meds and went back to sleep.  Then last night my jaw bone felt bruised and my ear started hurting again.  Now this morning, my ear feels clogged, but is hurting all around.  Not sure what this means, but I have a doctors appointment on Friday. 

* Other crazy pain is in my Right Shoulder Blade.  Not sure what this is, but it feels like a throbbing/burning when it comes on.  What am I saying?  It's a constant pain, but sometimes worse than others.  Oh well... guess I'll ask about this one too.

* Still need a baby monitor.  I think I'm going to use a Target coupon and gift cards to get this one!

* I think my dogs are onto me now!  They are more needy than ever! 

I think that's it when it comes to what's new in babyville!  If I ever have access to my computer again, I'll make sure to share pictures of all that's been going on! 

Boring Post, I know. 

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are ready for this baby to be out in the world, and not in your body any longer! :) Not too much longer!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...