3.27.2012

Back To The Grind

With only two more weeks left before I go back to work, and most of my clothes still being a bit too tight, it's time to get back to the grind... the workout grind that is. 

I've decided to, for the next two weeks, either go for a run or do a 20-40 minute pilates workout everyday but Sunday.  The runs seem to be easier to work into the schedule at the moment even though they are usually longer because I can take Ella with me.  The timing of them, early afternoon, seems to work very well with her schedule.  However, there are some things that I have going on during these next two weeks like lunches with friends, skating lessons, and trying to get my house back in order that are proving to get in the way. 

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
Run

Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
Pilates

*Extras*
To get a walk in with Ella everyday - 2-3 miles if possible!

I've been trying to map and log my walks into Daily Mile.  You can see the app on the left sidebar.  It works just fine for me... lets me map out my routes and tells me how far they are.  It also tracks my progress and allows me to connect with others and/or share on facebook. 

I wonder how long it'll take me to get back into the groove like I need to be, make sure I'm doing it consistently, and finally fit back into my clothes?!?  I'm hoping not too long.  This wearing the same thing every day is not fun!

What do you guys use for workouts?  And how did you get back in shape after babies?!?  This little pouch on my stomach wants to know badly! 

Oh well, boring Tuesday post.  Sorry about that.  I'm hoping tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Good luck! It sounds like you've got a good plan. I remember feeling the same way. Megan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...