3.02.2012

A Weekend Project?

I have a buffet that I found on Craigslist sitting in our entryway.  It is currently in the exact same state it was when we got it.  I think we've had it for about two years. 

Sorry for the crappy phone picture!

Now, since I'm home for a few more weeks, I'd like to get around to painting it.  Only trouble is...I'm not sure what color to paint it. 
I originally thought a turquoise/aqua of some sort to go with the fleck of blue that is in my current curtains.  So I bought a paint sample and painted a few spots on the piece and decided it's too bright.
The color was something like this...
via

Then I thought maybe navy to match the pillows currently on my sofa but decided that navy would be too dark against the chocolate wall. 
Correct...

Then I saw this...


via

I think this might work...

I sense a weekend project coming on...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...