2.04.2014

The Gift That Keeps on Giving

So my sister was lovely enough to grab me one of the $30 Starbucks travel mugs for Christmas that gets me a free brewed coffee everyday in the month of January. 

I LOVE IT

And by I LOVE IT, I mean I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!

Not only does it keep my starbucks card loaded at almost all times... It keeps my coffee warm, it is a nice (free) way to start the day, and It's cute... with the Pike Place Market scene on it. 

Thanks to my lovely sister who gave me one who works at Starbucks!  Now, can you suggest to them to do this every month?  I'd totally do it...
Or maybe a brewed coffee club -- scan your card and get a free brew!

Hint Hint #starbucks!

Thanks Sister! 
And now, since Januaray is over, I better get to loading up my card again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...