11.19.2014

Attempted Thanksgiving Tablescape & Link Party!


Did you know Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK?!?! 
That sure crept up on us didn't it! 
Even though I don't host Thanksgiving, although I have in the past... see here... I decided to get in on the fun of a Thanksgiving Tablescape because you know, everyone is doing it.
Worst case it got me to clean off the table. 
Yes, it is usually a  mess of art supplies, play-doh, markers, etc...

So it was nice to clean it off and do something like this!


I had these little turkey napkin holders laying around. 
They were orange so I gave them a quick paint job and they are looking much more chic now.
I picked them up at Goodwill a few years back and they've just been sitting in a drawer.
This year I put them to use (kind of).



The acorns were a bag from Meijer that I grabbed about two years ago.
I ran to Hobby Lobby and grabbed a few paint colors to coordinate together. 
I think they turned out cute.



And while I was at Hobby Lobby I picked up these fall-esque stems.
I LOVE the Lotus Pods.



It's nothing much, but our table is not large and grand so small, sweet, and chic is how we keep it around here and honestly I kind of love it.





Vase is from Home Goods.  Love that place.  And did you know they have an app? 
Download The Goods NOW.
Lanterns and candle holders are from Goodwill as well.  I think they cost me $5 total. 
I contemplated painting them white or gold, but in the end liked the warmth that the brown tones gave for a more Thanksgiving-like feel.




Do you guys have any Thanksgiving Tablescapes to share? 
Link Up below... I'm trying my hand at a link party because I want to see your ideas! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...