12.11.2014

Holiday Gift Guide :: Hostess, Teachers, Sitters

These gift guides are kind of fun!  It feels like shopping but not really... It's GENIUS!

So far, I've done one for Toddler Girls and Men.  Today's is for those special people in your life who are doing you a favor day in and day out or just once in a while -- Hostesses, Teachers, Babysitters or even small gifts for girlfriends!  I hope you like... because I know I'd love ALL of these gifts!


These picks come from all over the place!
Artsy Modern, Anthropologie, For The Love of Letters, Target, Lara Casey, and C Wonder.
See, told ya... all over.  And I think they all have a great gift element about them!


Anthropologie has been at the top of my list for looking for gifts.  They just always seem to have different and unique options.  I don't like typical monogrammed pieces, but letters are different.  These letters are very cool with the wood tone as well as color.  I think they are very cool and given in the letter of someone's last name would be a perfect gift!  And if you are looking for just a little something this wishbone ornament is the best!  Adorable!


I came across Artsy Modern a long while back but then again this past week while entering giveaways through 24 Merry Days!  Thank goodness too because I'm seriously crushing on them!  These cocktail glasses are seriously the cutest and would make the perfect gift for anyone!  Blah Blah Blah!  I love it!  And this adorable tote is not only complimentary on a daily basis, but it's just right for groceries or books! 


These lovelies are just some fun ones.  Obviously I have a thing with scripts and lettering these days since 4 of these picks include it!  This note card to the left from the Lara Casey Shop is motivational and would be super cute framed on a desk or in an office. Same with the mason jar magnets from For The Love of Letters.  At $12.50 they are a great choice!  And if you purchase by tomorrow you should have in time for Christmas!  The poppers from C Wonder are just a fun little accent to any gift.  


And Target is seriously one of my favorite places to shop during the holidays.  They usually carry different brands and an eclectic mix of things to choose from.  Here are two picks that they have most of the time.  A faux fur throw is so classic and perfect for any home during the winter.  It's just so cozy and available in different colors!  And these gold scissors are on my own list because I feel like I'm the only person on Instagram who doesn't have them.  They are a nice gift for the crafty person or someone who likes gold!    

So who do you have to buy for this holiday season and what are you looking at?! 
Do you like any of these?!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...