1.07.2015

2015 Home Tour :: Entry, Living Room, Kitchen

I figured it would be nice to do a quick home tour this year at the beginning of the year to be able to compare what's changed throughout!  
I know, I'm so smart.  
But seriously.  
Some of the pictures are not great... but I swear I took the time to take good ones, they just were still not GREAT in the end.  

:: The Entry ::



:: The Living Room ::




:: The Kitchen ::






So there's part one.  This is the basic areas of our downstairs.  We don't have a ton of space.  The only other spaces downstairs are a half bath and pantry which will be another tour day! 

Hope you enjoyed!  I can't wait to see the changes that 2015 will bring to these spaces... even though I think they are getting pretty close to done!  















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...