2.06.2015

Friday Favorite :: The City Farmhouse

It's time for my Friday favorites!!! Next week there might be a couple favorites since I'm going on vacation... I'm trying to figure out posts!

But today it's all about the amazing ideas that come from Jenn at The City Farmhouse!  She's got adorable style and loads of creativity!

DIY Abstract Art & Modern Coastal Family Room Tour
via
I love this abstract art that she made herself and she shares how she did it!
DIY Petite Feather Wreath
via
This feather wreath is kind if genius!  It's funny how you see all the supplies all the time but might not put them together and then someone does and you are like woah! This is perfect for a fun little girls room or obviously at the holidays!
DIY Rosemary Topiaries-Tips to save $-City Farmhouse
via
I'm totally putting these rosemary topi arises on my to do list!  I'd prefer lavendar ones but I had a rosemary one over the holidays and couldn't get over the scent!  It was AMAZING!  I didn't want to throw it away even though I had already killed it (by total accident)!

I like Jen's blog for her relatability and how she uses normal pieces. It's replicatable and that's important for a blogger!  I also like the colors she uses and the way she mixes old with new.   She makes it seem so easy to change the feel of your home based on the seasons.
Seasons of Home-Easy Spring Decorating Ideas {City Farmhouse} Rustic Modern
Create Style Without Breaking The Bank-New Eating Nook Reveal

Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday!  It's a Maeve Weekend here so I'll be heading home for the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...